Sunday, July 31, 2011

Can You See Me Down Here?


Ray of Light
Between Muna Island and South East Sulawesi

I never saw a ray of light, I mean for real. Then I had a chance to visit Muna island, a little island down south east Sulawesi, Indonesia. In my trip over the ocean, I almost never closed my eyes. It was so beautiful, poetic, there were a moon up there, a silhouette of an island, a deep blue ocean (Banda Sea), and wind that I couldn't catch. The sun was about to set. I stood on the ship's roof, amazed by nature, here what I saw...

Moon and Cloud Above

Can You See Me Down Here?

Rain From A Distance

The Texture of the Ocean

Camera: iPhone4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a student from Wellington High School in New Zealand. With your permission, I would like to use your 'Texture Of The Ocean' image in a school assessment. My e-mail(if it is not shown) is Shae.Patel@whs.school.nz. Just email me if you would like to see what your image has been used for.

Post a Comment